Utah Wind Activities
This page summarizes wind activities in Utah.
The wind map can be used as a guide to identify regions for commercial wind development.
This guide provides consumers with information to help them determine whether a small wind electric system can provide all or a portion of the energy they need for their home or business based on their wind resource, energy needs, and economics.
- And the Winner Is: Wind Uprising, a Wind Powering America Success Story
- Utah Model Wind Energy Ordinance
- Economic Benefits, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emissions Reductions, and Water Conservation Benefits from 1,000 Megawatts (MW) of New Wind Power in Utah
- Milford High School Turns Windy into Windustry
- Utah Incentives and Policies for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE Database)
More Wind Activities in Utah
Links to websites such as state programs.
Lists upcoming events.
Total of 24 records found.
Page 2 of 5, Sorted by descending state
Filtered by: State
|Date||State||Type of Information||Program Area||Title|
||Utah State University Study Concludes Wind Power Would Benefit Schools, Landowners in Tooele, Box Elder Counties [..More]|
|Milford High School Turns Windy into Windustry [..More]|
|Utah Perspectives from the Second Annual Harvesting Energy Summit 2007: Outcomes from the "Dialogue Diner" and Stakeholder Panel Sessions [..More]|
||Economic Benefits, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emissions Reductions, and Water Conservation Benefits from 1,000 Megawatts (MW) of New Wind Power in Utah [..More]|
||Wasatch Wind and Edison Mission Group Recognized for Utah's First Utility-Scale Wind Project [..More]|