Upcoming Events in Massachusetts
Date: 9/8/2008 to 9/9/2008
Location: Boston, MA
Hilton Boston Back Bay Hotel.
This information was last updated on June 24, 2008
This conference brings together federal and state policy makers, developers, transmission companies and financial players to discuss opportunities and challenges for renewable energy and efficiency programs in the Northeast. These high level speakers will address the current status and likely impacts of federal and state initiatives, the next wave of renewable technologies to be deployed in the region and opportunities for increased investment in the sector.
While the conference will provide an excellent overview of the pertinent law, policy and economics, the goal is to create an opportunity for a focused faculty and audience to develop new insights and relationships that will increase opportunities for continued success in the renewable sector.
Location: Lowell, MA
Source: KidWind Project
This information was last updated on February 04, 2016
When students participate in a KidWind Challenge, they will discover the promise and limitations of wind energy technology; design a functional wind turbine based on their knowledge of wind energy; create a wind turbine of their own and test its performance; and compete against peers for the most creative functional turbine.
Date: 5/11/2016 to 5/12/2016
Location: Boston, MA
Source: Wind Energy Update
Boston Wyndham Beacon Hill
This information was last updated on December 10, 2015
Join senior wind executives for presentations and view exhibits at the 2016 conference, which is planned to address the current and emerging issues confronting the U.S. offshore wind industry.
- Hear from leading developers who will share critical strategies for successful project delivery from around the world.
- Learn how to identify cost reduction strategies for finance, construction planning, turbine design and technology, supply chain, and logistics to reduce cost of capital and levelized cost of energy.
- Learn about project pipelines, infrastructure, installation, commissioning, and O&M planning.
- Identify collaborators in horizontal, vertical, and adjacent markets and develop strategic partnerships with developers, contractors, and policy makers.
- Analyze U.S. policies and successful European subsidy schemes and tax regimes required to stimulate consistent long-term investment and growth.