Resources for Oklahoma
This information was last updated on July 26, 2011
The Oklahoma Wind Power Initiative investigates and promotes wind energy resources within the state. It provides resources and economic information to policy makers, land owners, potential wind energy investors, and citizens of Oklahoma. It also helps wind power stakeholders network through outreach activities. The website provides local information and links to interactive wind maps.
This information was last updated on August 19, 2008
The Oklahoma Department of Commerce, through the Oklahoma State Energy Office, promotes the development of alternative energy by providing information, resources, and tools you can use to:
- Determine a specific location's wind potential
- Build a locally owned community wind farm
- Benefit from tax incentives, credits, and find financial resources
- Find equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and project developers
- Purchase green energy
- Install a wind turbine to meet the energy needs of your home, business, or school.
This information was last updated on May 12, 2015
The Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy (DSIRE) is a comprehensive source of information on state, local, utility, and selected federal incentives that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.