Upcoming Events in Colorado
Date: 8/9/2014 to 8/13/2014
Location: Aspen, CO
This information was last updated on June 13, 2014
Speakers and attendees include leaders from the public and private sectors in science, finance, investment, government, and diverse technology development and deployment. The event features demonstrations, presentations, performances, film screenings and dialogues about sustainability. This year's featured speaker is former President Jimmy Carter.
AWEA State Wind Energy Forum - Colorado
Location: Denver, CO
Source: American Wind Energy Association
University of Denver, Driscoll Ballroom
This information was last updated on July 11, 2014
With more than 2,300 MW of installed wind capacity, Colorado is on the forefront of wind energy expansion, making it an ideal location for AWEA's series of state-level wind forums. Join AWEA and your wind industry peers at the AWEA State Wind Energy Forum - Colorado. Commit just one day and acquire the most relevant, current, pivotal information related to Colorado's wind energy landscape.
Benefits of attending include:
- Explore benefits and challenges in Colorado's current wind industry, and learn what the future holds
- Meet with Colorado's policy, industry, and government leaders
- Interact with wind industry experts on national, regional, and state wind markets
- Learn about wind energy transmission, economics, and integration
- Examine the DOE Wind Vision and its impact on Colorado
- Discover wind's positive impacts on local economic development.
Date: 12/1/2014 to 12/5/2014
Location: Broomfield, CO
Contact: Lauren Flinn
Source: American Wind Wildlife Institute
Omni Interlocken Hotel, 500 Interlocken Blvd.
This information was last updated on April 28, 2014
The biennial Wind Wildlife Research Meeting provides an internationally recognized forum for researchers and wind-wildlife stakeholders to hear contributed papers, view research posters, and listen to panels that synthesize the most recent wind power-related wildlife research. Sign up to receive meeting updates.