Wind Energy Education and Training Programs
Tips for Using the Google Map
- On top of the Google Map, use the Country, State, Project Status, and Project Type dropdown lists to filter projects.
- Along the left margin, use the zooming meter to zoom in or out of your view.
- In the top left corner, click Reset View to reset all the filters and zooming.
- Click on Map, Satellite, and Terrain to view the map three different ways.
- Click and drag the map to move it around.
- Use the right scroll bar to view the project table below the Google Map.
Tips for Using the Project Table
- Below the Google Map, you can:
- See the number of projects based on your filtering.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to page through the projects.
- Click Zoom map to United States to see the default view of the United States.
- In the project table, you can:
- Sort the table by project name, city, state, country, size, status, or type by clicking on the heading.
- Zoom to a project by clicking on the magnifying glass next to the project name.
- Click on a project name to read more information about that project.
- Click Back to List to return to the project list.
Add Education and Training Programs
To add your wind energy program or training class to this list, please email WINDExchange and include the Web address of your program. We will notify you when your program has been added.