The United States needs a skilled and qualified wind energy workforce to produce domestic clean power. Vital industry positions include researchers, scientists, engineers, as well as trade workers, educators, transportation workers, business and sales forces, and many others. Learn more about wind energy and workforce development:
- The Department of Energy's (DOE's) Wind Career Map enables users to explore various jobs in the wind industry, describes what employers look for, and shows potential routes to career advancement
- DOE's Jobs Strategy Council, an initiative focused on accelerating job growth in American-made clean energy sources while implementing President Obama's Climate Action Plan
- The American Wind Energy Association's Careers in Wind
- Careers in the Wind Industry on OpenEI
- EERE's Clean Energy Jobs and Career Planning
- BlueGreen Alliance.